WHY?

For a very long time I had a difficult relationship with food. I learned to eat fast because of stress at work. Old complexes made me calculate calories in everything eatable I saw. Food became nutrition rather than pleasure. 

This blog is a diary of a person rediscovering the joy of life, it is dedicated to life through its simple pleasures, although of a very high value. Food and dining will be starting and focal point. However, the sensation would be limited without the description of the context: objects, interiors, hotels, TV shows, books, you name it. 

Reviews of the restaurants will contain some practical information, including contacts, name of chef and known ratings. Since I do not agree with Michelin or GaultMallau critics sometimes, the Z-Star rating was founded. Five stars (from * - the worst to ***** - the best) will be awarded to the whole impression of the place, including, but not limited to: cuisine, ambience and service. Simple, but I am serious about it. 

We Russians explain everything with the quotes by Pushkin. "You may be a decent person and think about the beauty of nails", he said. A true sybarite!

Comments

Popular Posts